Xamarin Mobile Software Engineer
19625 62nd Avenue South Suite B103 Kent, WA 98032
Position Title: Xamarin Mobile Software Engineer
Position Description: Our client in Kent, WA is looking to bring on a Xamarin Mobile SW Eng. for an exciting permanent position.
You will be responsible for writing production-level code and implementing intuitive user interfaces. You will develop applications for new product lines as well as adding new functionality to existing applications. You will see your code become an integral part of our hardware and software navigation solutions that solve real-world problems and are used by real customers.
- B.S. degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering from an accredited university
- 6+ years of industry experience
- Strong experience with writing mobile applications for iOS and Android in C# using Xamarin
- Comprehensive understanding of data structures and algorithm topics
- Experience with concurrency topics (i.e., asynchronous programming)
- Showcase exciting projects he or she built in either an industrial or at-home setting.
- Knowledge of UI/UX design principles and data visualization to create a polished, intuitive user experience is strongly desired.
- Experience with Xamarin Forms.
- Knowledge with wire-framing prototypes.
- Self-driven, results oriented developer who strives to write clean, modular and well commented code without taking short-cuts and drives their software through the ‘ final 10%’ to take a product to market.
- Successfully taken at least one product to market that was written in Xamarin for iOS and Android.
- Willingness to work on a team and can work in a fluid, highly collaborative environment.
- Passion for writing software and building stuff.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.