World Builders Artist
7332 166th Avenue NE Redmond Town Center, Bldg 4 Redmond, WA 98052
Position Title: World Builders Artist
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for a World Builders Artist in Redmond, WA.
- BA in related field
- 7+ years of professional experience working with game environments
- Shipped multiple titles on multiple platforms
- Excellent World Building and scene composition skills
- Experience with large scale environment construction
- Experience with FPS games
- Owned and shipped multiple levels and maps
- Experience with Autodesk Maya required.
- Artist must have knowledge of modern game asset development process.
- Artist should have strong time management and communication skills.
- The ability to quickly grasp new technical concepts required.
- Game Editor centric workflow experience a plus.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
I have worked in Technical staffing for over 17 years in the Pacific NW primarily, and Nationally. My specialty is finding candidates for contract, contract to hire and direct hire jobs in Technical & Engineering fields for some of the greatest Hardware & Software product development companies around. I listen to what you are looking for and will ensure your resume looks great. I am honest and communicative throughout the hiring process. I am passionate about putting our Veterans back to work, and helping underrepresented people get into STEM careers.