Wireless System Engineer
Cupertino, CA 95014
Position Title: Wireless System Engineer
Position Description: Protingent has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Cupertino, California.
- At least 7 years industry experience in the areas of Digital Signal Processing, Wireless Communication, and chip development
- Strong foundation in Physical Layer functionality for wireless systems in areas such as detection, synchronization, channel coding/decoding, parameter estimation & tracking, etc.
- Familiarity with common analog/RF impairments encountered in wireless systems
- Proficiency with modeling in MATLAB and/or C/C++ required; familiarity with high level scripting languages such as python desirable
- Experience with lab bring up of SOC designs reaching volume production desirable
- Experience with industry standards such as Bluetooth, WLAN, UWB, GPS or other wireless protocols
- Implementation experience with wireless parameter sensing techniques such as ranging/positioning based on wide-band signaling as well as low-power design expertise desirable
- Experience with leading technical initiatives, including planning for milestones and key deliverables
- MSEE with focus on Digital Communication & Signal Processing desired, Ph.D. preferred
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.