Windows Driver Developer
Building 88 Redmond, WA 98052
Position Title: Windows Driver Developer
Position Description: Our client is seeking a Windows Driver Developer.
- Design, develop and deliver Windows OS drivers for release.
- Debug and investigate software defects in kernel or user-mode drivers.
- Develop tests and tools to support validation of driver functionality and features.
- Work with test and program management peers to deliver high quality feature on schedule.
- At least 5 years of C/C++ professional development experience.
- At least 2 years of driver development experience, preferably on Windows with WDM, KMDF or UMDF.
- Strong kernel debugging skills and familiarity with Windows driver diagnostic tools.
- Strong design, analytical and testing skills
- Sound understanding of OS internals, kernel architecture, and device driver operation.
- BSCS, BSEE or similar technical degree.
- Experience with USB, HID, I2C, or similar buses and protocols.
- Experience using test equipment such as oscilloscopes or bus analyzer tools.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.