WiFi/BT Hardware Test Engineer 2
Building 88 88/3950 Redmond, WA 98052
Position Title: Wifi/BT Hardware Test Engineer 2
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Redmond, Washington.
- Design verification activities to design quality into our products.
- Activities include develop and execution test plans and procedures.
- Perform functional, stress, system, and other types of testing.
- Identification of test tool requirements, and participation in specification and design reviews.
- Must be able to execute tests with little to no supervision.
- Find complex bugs, root cause and track them while recording and informing others of all appropriate and relevant info.
- Experience with WiFi and Bluetooth sniffers (OmniPeek, WireShark, Ellisys)
- Experience developing and executing test cases and test plans
- Attention to detail in writing test reports and bugs
- Strong problem solving skills, written and verbal communication skills, and interpersonal skills
- Experience with MATLAB and scripting languages (Python, Lua, PERL, etc.)
- Education: BSEE or related
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
I have worked in Technical staffing for over 17 years in the Pacific NW primarily, and Nationally. My specialty is finding candidates for contract, contract to hire and direct hire jobs in Technical & Engineering fields for some of the greatest Hardware & Software product development companies around. I listen to what you are looking for and will ensure your resume looks great. I am honest and communicative throughout the hiring process. I am passionate about putting our Veterans back to work, and helping underrepresented people get into STEM careers.