21218 76th Avenue S Kent, WA 98058
Position Title: Python Developer
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for a Python Developer in Kent, WA.
Work with our team to take our verification suite of tooling to the next level
Improve usability of this tool through clear communication of information dense UI design and development
- Minimum of a B.S. degree in computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering, or related field
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Experience with Object Relational Mapping Tools, particularly SQLAlchemy in python.
- Experience with build, test, and deployment automation
- Experience with Linux, Docker, Jenkins, REST APIs, databases, networks, compiler toolchains, scripting languages, and source code management systems
- Experience with unit testing and test driven development
- Working knowledge of Configuration Management concepts such as GIT workflows, versioning, branching
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.