Vehicle Integration Technician
21218 76th Avenue S Kent, WA 98058
Position Title: Vehicle Integration Technician
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for a Vehicle Integration Technician in Kent, WA.
- 10+ years’ experience in launch vehicle or propulsion system assembly and vehicle integration
- Experience with CNC machining experience and/or composite structure fabrication
- Experience operating heavy lifting equipment such as cranes and forklifts around flight critical hardware
- Experience with 3D measurement tools, such as Faro Arms and Trackers and Verisurf software
- Working knowledge of a variety of rocket propellants, including hydrogen peroxide, RP, and cryogenics
- Knowledge in the use of 3D CAD tools (CREO is preferred), and ability to read and interpret GD&T per ASME Y14.5M-1994 standard
- Ability to document and maintain accurate records, strict procedural compliance, as well as read drawings and prints
- Ability to use standard tools and basic fabrication equipment
- Experience assembling and troubleshooting aerospace, military hardware, or other related fields
- Familiarity with pressurized system safety for pneumatic and hydraulic systems
- Demonstrated ability to use standard mechanical tools, fabrication shop equipment and the capability to drill and prepare close tolerance holes for fastener installation is required
- 5+ years’ experience in aerospace or related fields
- A&P license or equivalent experience in launch vehicle or propulsion system assembly and integration
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
I have worked in Technical staffing for over 17 years in the Pacific NW primarily, and Nationally. My specialty is finding candidates for contract, contract to hire and direct hire jobs in Technical & Engineering fields for some of the greatest Hardware & Software product development companies around. I listen to what you are looking for and will ensure your resume looks great. I am honest and communicative throughout the hiring process. I am passionate about putting our Veterans back to work, and helping underrepresented people get into STEM careers.