15800 Northup Way Bellevue, WA 98008 US
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract Training Technologist opportunity.
- Collaborate with instructors, simulator engineers, and other organizations to develop and implement mixed reality game mechanics and systems
- Build training simulation using game design and optimize game systems, tools, and interfaces to enhance the mixed reality training experience
- Create immersive and realistic mixed reality environments.
- Work closely with management to ensure that the project is developed on acceptable timelines and to the required quality standards
- Troubleshoot and debug mixed reality issues, as well as identify and implement solutions to improve performance and stability
- Address feedback from testers and end-users to enhance the mixed reality training experience and ensure it meets training objectives
- Experience in AR/VR development, with a focus on mixed reality game development
- Preference for product completion experience
- Strong knowledge of programming principles and software engineering best practices
- Experience with Unity and/or other game engine architecture and optimization techniques
- Ability to work independently, take ownership of tasks, and deliver quality results within tight deadlines
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Game Development, or a related field
- Experience with mixed reality game development
- Knowledge of industry-standard software such as Maya and Photoshop
- Familiarity with other game engines
- Experience with VR or AR game development
- Pay Rate Range: $60-80/h DOE
- ITAR obligations are associated with this role, U.S. citizenship, U.S. legal permanent resident status, or protected person status under 8 U.S.C. § 1324b(a) (1), (3) is required.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salaries, insurance plan options (HDHP plan or POS plan), education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO), and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.