Training Systems Specialist
21218 76th Avenue S Kent, WA 98058
Position Title: Training Systems Specialist
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for a Training Systems Specialist in Kent, WA.
- Experience writing technical training courseware
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team, very strong employee focus
- Ability to self-manage activities and projects based on given priorities
- Experience with MS Office
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- 3+ years of writing experience in a technical environment
- 3+ years of experience in Aerospace or related fields
- Experience with adult learning, course design, and class evaluation
- Experience with Articulate 360 training development software
- Airframe and/or Power Plant license
- Familiarity with NASA Workmanship standards, IPC J-STD, ISO-ASTM standards
- Experience with Adobe Audition, Adobe Photoshop, and video editing software
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
I have worked in Technical staffing for over 17 years in the Pacific NW primarily, and Nationally. My specialty is finding candidates for contract, contract to hire and direct hire jobs in Technical & Engineering fields for some of the greatest Hardware & Software product development companies around. I listen to what you are looking for and will ensure your resume looks great. I am honest and communicative throughout the hiring process. I am passionate about putting our Veterans back to work, and helping underrepresented people get into STEM careers.