Tooling & GSE Supplier Quality Engineer
21218 76th Avenue S Kent, WA 98058
Position Title: Tooling & GSE Supplier Quality Engineer
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for a Tooling & GSE Supplier Quality Engineer in Kent, WA.
- Minimum of a B.S. in engineering or science
- Must have supplier audit and supplier contact experience 10 years minimum
- Quality assurance experience in production environment
- Aerospace, space launch, or military or commercial aviation preferred
- Knowledge of design for inspection or testability
- Knowledge of NDE and receiving inspection methodologies
- Familiarity with AS9100 or ISO9000 Quality Management System and/or related quality systems and programs
- Ability to support 1st and 2nd shift operations
- 10 plus years’ experience in Machining and integration manufacturing processes.
- Processes should include tight tolerance machining, welding, structural assembly and other industrial manufacturing experience.
- The ideal candidate will understand basic quality tools including FMEA, RPN, Control plan implementation, RCCA best practices and proper quality monitoring tools (SPC, KPI’ s, etc.).
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Quality assurance experience in tooling environment
- Relevant experience in transitioning a product from development, through production to operations
- Relevant experience in AS9145, Advanced Product Quality Planning and Production Part Approval Process
- Quality Management System audit experience
- Familiarity with AS6500 Manufacturing Management Program requirements
- Quality performance measurement analysis capabilities
- American Society of Quality, Certified Quality Engineer certification
- Six Sigma Green, Black Belt, or comparable certification
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
I have worked in Technical staffing for over 17 years in the Pacific NW primarily, and Nationally. My specialty is finding candidates for contract, contract to hire and direct hire jobs in Technical & Engineering fields for some of the greatest Hardware & Software product development companies around. I listen to what you are looking for and will ensure your resume looks great. I am honest and communicative throughout the hiring process. I am passionate about putting our Veterans back to work, and helping underrepresented people get into STEM careers.