Thermal Hydraulics Engineer
330 120th Ave NE Bellevue, WA 98005 | Direct Hire
Position Title: Thermal Hydraulics Engineer
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for a Thermal Hydraulics Engineer at our client in Bellevue, WA.
- M.S. or PhD in nuclear or mechanical engineering
- 10+ years of experience in nuclear thermal hydraulic analysis and design
- Strong thermal-hydraulic analytical skills with expertise in CFD methods development and one dimensional hydraulic network analysis
- Experience with StarCCM+, GOTHIC, and RELAP5-3D thermal-hydraulic tools preferred
- Demonstrated experience developing new analytical methods
- Familiar with nuclear engineering design, operations, regulatory requirements, and industry precedents
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.