Test Tooling and Ground Support Equipment Engineer
21218 76th Avenue S Kent, WA 98058
Position Title: Test Tooling and Ground Support Equipment Engineer
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for a Test Tooling Engineer in Kent, WA.
- B.S. degree in engineering with a background in aerospace/aeronautical vehicle ground support equipment development, maintenance, and commissioning
- Experience with design, build and commissioning of tooling and GSE for assembly, test, and manufacture of aerospace vehicles and components
- Experience managing contractors during design, procurement and build cycles of tooling and related components
- Experience developing procedures for testing, checkout, commissioning and maintenance of fixtures/tooling
- Experience using CAD and FEA-based analysis software (ProE and ANSYS preferred)
- Familiar with applicable ASME standards, such as ASME Y14.100, Y14.5, Y14.41
- Strong mechanical design and integration skills using 3-D CAD software
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Experience in tool design, jigs and similar hardware for manufacturing and test
- Experience with PTC Creo / Windchill
- Experience with aircraft, launch vehicle or spacecraft jigs & fixturing
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
I have worked in Technical staffing for over 17 years in the Pacific NW primarily, and Nationally. My specialty is finding candidates for contract, contract to hire and direct hire jobs in Technical & Engineering fields for some of the greatest Hardware & Software product development companies around. I listen to what you are looking for and will ensure your resume looks great. I am honest and communicative throughout the hiring process. I am passionate about putting our Veterans back to work, and helping underrepresented people get into STEM careers.