Test Tooling and Ground Support Equipment Engineer
21218 76th Avenue S Kent, WA 98058
Position Title: Test Tooling and Ground Support Equipment Engineer
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for a Test Tooling and Ground Support Equipment Engineer in Kent, WA.
- B.S. degree in engineering with a background in aerospace/aeronautical vehicle ground support equipment development, maintenance, and commissioning
- Experience with design, build and commissioning of tooling and GSE for assembly, test, and manufacture of aerospace vehicles and components
- Experience managing contractors during design, procurement and build cycles of tooling and related components
- Experience developing procedures for testing, checkout, commissioning and maintenance of fixtures/tooling
- Experience using CAD and FEA-based analysis software (ProE and ANSYS preferred)
- Familiar with applicable ASME standards, such as ASME Y14.100, Y14.5, Y14.41
- Strong mechanical design and integration skills using 3-D CAD software
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Experience in tool design, jigs and similar hardware for manufacturing and test
- Experience with PTC Creo / Windchill
- Experience with aircraft, launch vehicle or spacecraft jigs & fixturing
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.