3100 Airport Way South Bldg 25-400 Seattle, WA 98102
Position Title: Test Lead
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting Direct Hire opportunity with our client in Seattle, Washington for an experienced Test Lead.
- Responsible for leading all test validation from early product development to mass production.
- Work closely with development teams, early in the product development lifecycle, to define product test for functionalities and performance. Specify calibration, test criteria, diagnostics and measurement features.
- Responsible for the development of test procedures, test plans and test reports. Developing/executing project plans.
- Specify/implement test process control and data collection, documenting all the ongoing tests.
- Be the main contact concerning tests and processes with our Contract Manufacturers.
- Responsible for communicating to management and technical staff the outcome of all the tests for the different products and corrective actions. This position requires ability to deal with dynamic and rapidly changing environment requiring decision making with ambiguous information.
- BS or MS EE/ CE /ME/Physical Sciences.
- 8+ years of experience as a design or design validation engineer in portable consumer electronics. Focus on wireless audio systems is a plus.
- Excellent understanding of HW/SW architecture and interoperability of complex systems.
- Familiarity with various rechargeable lithium-ion battery chemistries
- Extensive experience validating systems that include:
- Board level electrical
- USB, UART, SPI and I2C communications
- Voice communications audio performance & Music Playback
- Wireless communications (Bluetooth, NFMI, LTE)
- Rechargeable batteries, and battery charging circuits.
- Experience leading technical project.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of data analysis and statistics.
- Completion of numerous product development cycles to ship
- Experience working directly on-site with contract manufacturers
- Experience implementing and sustaining processes to ensure quality products – test plans, design reviews, and bug/feature tracking tools
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.