Test Lab Technician
Redmond Campus Redmond, WA 98058
Position Title: Test Lab Technician
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Redmond, Washington.
- Follow and help improve lab safety processes and procedures
- Safe handling of cryogenic material
- Construction and maintenance of lab instrumentation and equipment
- Debugging equipment issues
- Assist design and test teams with projects and operations as needed
- Domestic travel may be required for training
- EE degree preferred
- Understanding of electrical circuits
- PCB soldering, assembly, and test (0603 minimum)
- Use mechanical and electrical drawings to build cable assemblies and lab equipment
- Familiarity operating typical rack test equipment (DMM, SMU, O-scope, etc.)
- Use of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, SharePoint)
- Able to lift and move equipment and materials weighing up to 50 lbs.
- 3+ years working in a lab environment
- Proven track record of excellent teamwork, communication, and problem-solving skills
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Experience working with cryogenic materials
- Semiconductor packaging and/or wire bonding experience
- Python or C# software development experience
- Circuit and PCB design tools
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.