6244 185th Ave. NE suite 100 Redmond, WA 98052
Position Title: Staff Test Engineer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Redmond, Washington for an experienced Staff Test Engineer.
- This role requires an individual who will balance both software and hardware strategy to develop production test solutions.
- Experience preferred designing, developing and deploying test systems for display systems and/or scanning mirror modules.
- They must be highly self-motivated to take end-to-end ownership of all items related to developing production test systems.
- They must be proactive at identifying areas for improvement, propose solutions, and drive corresponding action plans.
- Experience developing test systems in LabView, Python, C, C++, C#, etc.
- Significant experience in LabView preferred.
- Knowledge of one or more of the following: camera, display, color science, image processing, optical instrument, audio frequency analog electronics, audio-frequency analog component test, Imaging/measurement/test system development experience.
- Work in close collaboration with engineering team and test hardware supplier to develop automated test equipment deployed globally at various sites.
- Must have experience specifying and integrating test hardware for automated testing.
- Familiarity with audio-range analog electronics test equipment and/or optical test equipment preferred.
- Leverage a strong understanding of statistics to evaluate manufacturing test data for yield loss due to tester malfunction.
- Perform root cause analysis and drive improvement activities through deployment in production.
- Develop theory and test methods for next generation sensor and display products.
- Utilized great combination of EE + CS + Physics to develop test theory and proof of concept testers.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.