17425 NE Union Hill Road, Suite 150 Redmond, WA 98052
Position Title: Test Engineer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Redmond Washington for an experienced Test Engineer.
- Interface with product development engineers to interpret design functional requirements into test methods that appropriately challenge requirements.
- Interface with contract design firms and test laboratories
- Interface with lab technicians to successfully execute testing
- Develop test sample configurations.
- Create test methods, test plans, matrixes, and reports.
- Analyze test data
- Operate within document control system and adhere to Quality System requirements
- Assist with building test samples and executing testing as required.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines while working on multiple projects.
- Must be a proficient communicator and listener.
- Able to execute with minimal supervision.
- Able to work individually and as part of a team.
- Excellent relationship-building skills.
- Designs test tools and fixtures using SolidWorks 2017.
- Basic statistical analyses
- Strong analytical and debug skill of hardware and software.
- Proficient in the use of instruments: 3-D printer, tensile tester, microscopes, DMM, Oscilloscope, etc.
- Experience utilizing automated test systems. Experience customizing automated systems a plus.
- Strong communication skills to peers, managers, project managers, engineers and technicians.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Bachelor' s degree in Engineering, related field or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience testing products for product development or manufacturing.
- Experience designing and implementing test tools and equipment.
- Experience building and launching consumer electronics products. Experience with hardware testing, system bring up and design verification.
- Medical device product development testing a plus.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.