6244 185th Ave. NE suite 100 Redmond, WA 98052
Position Title: Staff Test Engineer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Redmond Washington for an experienced Staff Test Engineer.
- This role requires an individual who will balance both software and hardware strategy to develop production test solutions.
- Experience preferred designing, developing and deploying test systems for display systems and/or scanning mirror modules.
- They must be highly self-motivated to take end-to-end ownership of all items related to developing production test systems.
- They must be proactive at identifying areas for improvement, propose solutions, and drive corresponding action plans.
- Test software Development: Experience developing test systems in LabView, Python, C, C++, C#, etc. Significant experience in LabView preferred. Knowledge of one or more of the following: camera, display, color science, image processing, optical instrument, audio frequency analog electronics, audio-frequency analog component test, Imaging/measurement/test system development experience.
- Test hardware development: Work in close collaboration with engineering team and test hardware supplier to develop automated test equipment deployed globally at various sites. Must have experience specifying and integrating test hardware for automated testing. Familiarity with audio-range analog electronics test equipment and/or optical test equipment preferred.
- Data analysis and yield improvement: Leverage a strong understanding of statistics to evaluate manufacturing test data for yield loss due to tester malfunction. Perform root cause analysis and drive improvement activities through deployment in production.
- Advanced test development: Develop theory and test methods for next generation sensor and display products. Utilized great combination of EE + CS + Physics to develop test theory and proof of concept testers.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.