21218 76th Avenue S Kent, WA 98058
Position Title: Test Engineer
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for a Test Engineer in Kent, WA.
- Minimum of a B.S. degree in engineering discipline (mechanical, electrical, or physics desired)
- 2+ years of experience in a testing environment and working with test equipment
- Skills using Creo or other modeling and drafting software
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings, standards and technical requirements
- Strong written, personal, and computer skills. Ability to communicate clearly and appropriately at the executive leadership level and on the shop floor.
- Demonstrated familiarity with data acquisition systems, data analysis and data processing
- Ability to utilize test instrumentation and control components: pressure transducers, thermocouples, RTDs, strain gauges, accelerometers, flow meters, load cells, relays, solenoid valves
- Demonstrated ability to work with test, flight and safety critical hardware, tools and shop equipment
- Previous experience operating vibration and thermal test equipment
- High skill level in using automation applications such as NI LabView and TestStand or similar tools
- Ability to read and understand mechanical and electrical schematics and reports
- Experienced with high pressure system design, setup and handling preferred
- Experience with Environmental Control and Life Support Systems and components
- Weekend shifts or overtime are frequently required for particular tasks or test series
- Strong knowledge of fluid components such as valves, regulators, and fittings.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.