11711 N Creek Pkwy S Suite D-113 Bothell, WA 98011 US
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract to hire opportunity for a Test Engineer with our client in Bothell, WA.
- BA or BS Degree in an engineering discipline. Masters or PhD is a plus
- 3-5 years of Test Engieering relevant work experience
- Electromagnetic assembly
- Light environmental testing
- Vibration table
- Mechanical assembly
- Product/equipment requirements development, requirements analysis/verification and test procedures development.
- Troubleshooting, failure analysis
- Contract to Hire
- Pay Rate Range: $50-$55/h
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salaries, insurance plan options (HDHP plan or POS plan), education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO), and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.