Test Engineer II
21218 76th Avenue S Kent, WA 98058
Position Title: Test Engineer II
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for a Test Engineer II in Kent, WA.
- B.S. degree or higher in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering, or other relevant field.
- 5+ years of experience in testing and data analysis.
- Ability to communicate clearly and appropriately at the executive leadership level and on the shop floor.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage multiple test campaigns simultaneously.
- Schedule development and management experience
- 7+ years of applicable industry experience (launch vehicles, satellites, aircraft, motorsports, oil & gas).
- Demonstrated technical expertise in design, operation, testing, or production of pressurized (3000+ psi), cryogenic, actuated, and/or hydraulic systems.
- Strong knowledge of fluid components such as valves, regulators, actuators, servo-valves, seals, and fittings.
- Experience with sensors and instrumentation (pressure transducers, accelerometers, etc.), data acquisition, and automation systems.
- Familiarity with precision clean hardware and systems.
- Experience with Environmental Testing (proof, leak, vibration, thermal, etc.) per SMC-S-016, MIL-STD-1540 or MIL-STD-810.
- Demonstrated familiarity with data analysis, processing and reduction techniques.
- Familiarity with ASME codes and local building standards.
- Knowledge of inventory and tracking systems.
- Experience with 3D CAD, data management, and configuration management.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.