Test Engineer - IBM Storwize
3655 North First Street San Jose, CA 95134
Position Title: Test Engineer - IBM Storwize
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in San Jose, California.
- Candidate will work on NVMe Solid State Drives on execution and debug of OEM drive qualification tests.
- Candidate will primarily understand test scripts and debug failures that arise during test execution with the development team.
- Setup IBM Storwize systems, execute Customer Qual tests and debug failures
- Candidate' s with experience in at least 1 front end storage protocol like NVMe/PCIe, FC, SAS is preferred.
- Candidate should have some programming/scripting background (Perl, Shell or Python is preferred).
- Familiarity with SSD or HDD testing is a plus.
- Candidate must have experience with IBM Storwize enterprise storage systems, POWER servers or similar products setup, testing and debug.
- Familiar with one of protocol analyzers like LeCroy, SerialTek, or Xgig. Experience with system or device level performance analysis.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.