Test Engineer - FB
3655 North First Street San Jose, CA 95134
Position Title: Test Engineer - FB
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in San Jose, California.
- Setup Facebook systems, execute Customer Qual tests and debug failures
- The candidate will primarily understand test scripts and debug failures that arise during test execution with the development team.
- Candidate must have experience with desktop/server setup, testing, and debug.
- Candidate must have a working knowledge with Linux.
- Candidate should have experience working in a testing/validation environment.
- Candidate should have some programming/scripting background (Shell or Python is preferred).
- Familiarity with SSD or HDD testing is a plus.
- Familiarity with OCP server architecture is a plus SSD or HDD testing experience
- Familiar with OCP server architecture
- Front end Storage protocol like NVMe/PCIe, SAS, Fibre
- Channel Scripting experiences such as in Perl, Shell or Python
- Basic Windows skills
- Basic Linux skills
- Experience with desktop/server setup, testing and debugging
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
Sr. Technical Recruiter
I have been a Technical recruiter for over 20 years, much of that time with Protingent. My passion is teaching people how to manage their career and effectively look for work. I will keep working with a candidate until we find that right fit. I want to know what your dream job would be so I can help you find it.