Test Automation Developer
7332 166th Avenue NE Redmond Town Center, Bldg 4 Redmond, WA 98052
Position Title: Test Automation Developer
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for a Test Automation Developer in Redmond, WA.
- BSCS or related
- 2+ years of professional C# experience
- Experience with Lua or similar scripting systems
- Experience with NUnit or similar unit test frameworks
- Experience building test automation for complex systems
- Experience with C++ is a plus
- Good 3D Math skills (linear algebra and trig.)
- Development experience in games (or related) industry
- Experience working with large and complex tools and codebases
- Good understanding of algorithms, performance, optimization and debugging
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.