19021 120th Ave NE Suite 101 Bothell, WA 98011
Position Title: Technician
Position Description: Our Eastside client is looking to bring on a Technician to join their growing team with solid troubleshooting skills to help with building prototypes and running test with oscilloscopes.
- Prototype assembly utilizing both verbal and written instructions
- Build and modify test set ups
- Execute and document results of tests assigned by engineers
- Organize and maintain engineering lab equipment, tools and supply stocks
- Execute and document results of design verification tests following written test procedures
- Setup, execute, and record results for ad-hoc engineering tests, building/procuring the necessary equipment, test hardware, cabling and pneumatics/tubing
- Use common electrical tools and equipment to make and record measurements of critical component/assemblies parameters and characteristics
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent
- 2 year electronics/technician degree, or higher
- 5 years min working as an electronics technician in an engineering lab environment
- Fine Soldering- ideally surface mounted and IPC-A-610 certified
- Component-level troubleshooting skills
- Preferred, 2 years+ working within a medical device development environment, or other quality system regulated development environments
- Competent with Excel and Word, experience with Mac OS preferred
- Ability to design and build electro-mechanical prototypes and test fixtures
- Ability to organize, procure and manage materials for projects
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
I have worked in Technical staffing for over 17 years in the Pacific NW primarily, and Nationally. My specialty is finding candidates for contract, contract to hire and direct hire jobs in Technical & Engineering fields for some of the greatest Hardware & Software product development companies around. I listen to what you are looking for and will ensure your resume looks great. I am honest and communicative throughout the hiring process. I am passionate about putting our Veterans back to work, and helping underrepresented people get into STEM careers.