11811 Willows Rd. NE Redmond, WA 98052
Position Title: Technical Writer
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for a Technical Writer in Redmond, WA.
- Researches, prepares and edits complex technical documents.
- Ensures documents meet editorial specifications and adheres to standards for quality, format, style and regulatory requirements.
- Bachelor’ s in English, Technical Writing or related
- 3+ years of regulated Technical Writing experience
- Medical Device Directives, MEDDEV 2.7/1 revision 4 and EU Medical Device Regulation (would be a plus).
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
I have worked in Technical staffing for over 17 years in the Pacific NW primarily, and Nationally. My specialty is finding candidates for contract, contract to hire and direct hire jobs in Technical & Engineering fields for some of the greatest Hardware & Software product development companies around. I listen to what you are looking for and will ensure your resume looks great. I am honest and communicative throughout the hiring process. I am passionate about putting our Veterans back to work, and helping underrepresented people get into STEM careers.