11811 Willows Rd. NE Redmond, WA 98052
Position Title: Technical Writer
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for a Technical Writer in Redmond, WA.
- Bachelor’ s degree in English, Technical Writing, Communications or related field
- 3+ years technical writing experience
- Ability to compose and edit technical and clinical documents for regulatory
- Knowledge and experience with the Medical Device Directives, MEDDEV 2.7/1 revision 4 and EU Medical Device Regulation.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, negotiation and analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Strong time management skills, including the ability to handle multiple assignments.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and analytical skills
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.