18225 NE 76th St Redmond, WA 98052 | Contract
Position Title: Technical Writer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Redmond Washington for an experienced Technical Writer:
- Under limited supervision, writes and edits material for reports, manuals, briefs, proposals, instructions, catalogs, and related technical and administrative publications concerned with work methods and procedures and the manufacture, installation, operation, and maintenance of products, machinery and other equipment.
- Observes production, developmental, and experimental activities to determine operating procedure and detail. Organizes material and complete writing assignments according to set standards regarding order, clarity, conciseness, style, and terminology.
- Reviews published materials and recommends revisions or changes in scope, format, content, and methods of reproduction
- May maintain records and files of work and revisions.
- May assist in layout and selecting photographs, drawings, sketches, diagrams, and charts to illustrate material.
- Typically requires an associate' s degree and 3+ years of experience, or a bachelor' s degree and 2+ years of experience, or equivalent.
- Aerospace, Mfg, Quality experience
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.