Kirkland, WA #
Position Title: Technical Writer
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for a Technical Writer in Kirkland, WA
- Write and release content in support of new wireless technology features.
- Edit and standardize content drafted by both fellow technical writers and SME contributors.
- Contribute to the planning and scheduling of content deliverables.
- Collaborate with Product Management, UX, and Engineering teams to produce user assistance for software tools and systems that support the specification development process.
- Aid in the production of technical diagrams and graphics.
- Contribute to the standardization of specifications and other content via the Technical Publications Style Guide.
- Support the content strategy and follow information architecture best practices.
- Contribute to improvements in processes for specification development.
- 3-5 years’ experience producing technical content for a technical audience
- 3-5 years’ experience working in a structured and/or component content management environment such as DITA XML, Vasont, SDL Knowledge Center, Author-it, or similar systems and technology
- 2-3 years’ experience working in a globally distributed organization
- 2-3 years’ experience collaborating with Product/Engineering organizations in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Stellar writing and editing skills with a focus on quality and attention to detail
- Accountable team player
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Sr. Technical Recruiter
I have been a Technical recruiter for over 20 years, much of that time with Protingent. My passion is teaching people how to manage their career and effectively look for work. I will keep working with a candidate until we find that right fit. I want to know what your dream job would be so I can help you find it.