21218 76th Avenue S Kent, WA 98058
Position Title: Technical Writer
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for a Technical Writer in Kent, WA.
- B.S. degree or higher in an engineering, science, mathematics, or relevant discipline.
- Strong technical communication skills and high attention to detail.
- Experience preparing Engineering/Aerospace specifications, test reports, and other professional technical documentation.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and handle projects with a diversity of customers.
- Excellence in collaborating and communicating with diverse and cross-functional teams
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Experience documenting complex electronics/avionics systems.
- Experience with launch vehicle or other aerospace Avionics development and verification
- Understanding of analog and digital electronics development environment.
- Interest in statistics and data trends
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
I have an ability to connect with engineers easily, with an engineering background myself, I can relate and communicate using the same language. I have been working in Technical staffing at Protingent since 2011. I have two dogs, Kaleb & Kayce and two cats, Mika and Shiloh. I am originally from upstate New York, but love living in the Pacific Northwest! I have a passion for cars, old and new.