21218 76th Avenue S Kent, WA 98058
Position Title: Technical Writer – Materials & Processes Engineering
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for a Technical Writer in Kent, WA.
- B.S. degree or higher in an engineering, science, mathematics, or relevant discipline.
- Strong technical communication skills and high attention to detail.
- Experience preparing Engineering/Aerospace specifications, test reports, and other professional technical documentation.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and handle projects with a diversity of customers.
- Excellence in collaborating and communicating with diverse and cross-functional teams
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Manufacturing or materials engineering experience or familiarity
- Interest in statistics and data trends
- Familiarity with mechanical testing (tension, fracture toughness, fatigue, creep) and thermal testing (thermal conductivity, coefficient of thermal expansion, specific heat capacity) of materials.
- Experience with Aerospace QMS systems, AS9100, ISO9001
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.