1205 Craftsman Way Suite 107 Everett, WA 98201
Position Title: Technical Writer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract to hire opportunity with our client in Everett, Washington.
- The Technical Writer creates user documentation, and/or service documentation.
- This is a highly collaborative environment, with shared writing responsibilities
- Will work closely with engineering team.
- Researching technical information
- Managing multiple and complex projects
- Following established style and content standards
- Coordinating internal and external reviews
- Meeting challenging deadlines
- Proactively identifying ways to improve internal processes, templates, style guides, and usability of our documentation set.
- Exceptional communication skills, with ability to research, interpret, analyze, and write by interpreting technical source information and determining appropriateness for inclusion into documentation.
- Able to prioritize work, balance multiple projects, and meet strict deadlines, with proven ability to work on many projects concurrently.
- Experience working in a highly regulated industry, as well as working in a procedure-intense department is a plus
- Demonstrated success in working in a highly collaborative, team-oriented environment.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.