1 Infinite Loop Cupertino, CA 95014 US
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity for a Technical Writer with our client located in Cupertino CA
- The ideal candidate will possess strong technical writing skills, be comfortable with interacting with people, be highly organized, and be able to deliver high-quality written deliverables under tight deadlines in a fast-moving hardware development environment.
- Attention to detail comes naturally to this person who will ensure all content provides clarity and accuracy, conveys the proper voice, and aligns with an internal style guide.
- The selected person will recognize the value of relationships, develop and nurture his or her own professional relationships with a broad spectrum of people from across the organization, and be able to successfully influence others when needed.
- Interpersonal skills
- Capability to multi-task
- Team player
- Listening skills
- Minimum of 3-5 years technical writing and copy editing experience
- Demonstrated ability to write well-crafted, easy-to-consume documentation
- Experience writing release notes or similar documents for a fast-paced development environment
- Experience writing training material
- Expert Confluence user
- Experience with JIRA or similar project-management tools
- Knack for identifying the key objectives of a document for knowledge checks or other assessments
- Excellent communication skills and writing capabilities
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Strong knowledge of the Mac/iOS platforms and Apple software
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salaries, 2 insurance plans (100% paid for employee only -HDHP plan, and a buy up POS plan), education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.