1201 SW 7th St Renton, WA 98057
Position Title: Technical Recruiter
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Renton, Washington for an experienced Technical Recruiter
- Build and maintain an ongoing pipeline of qualified potential candidates and managing full life cycle recruiting.
- Design and execute customized, candidate recruiting plans, partnering with hiring managers to achieve the best results possible.
- Find and engage unique and/or passive candidates through creative sourcing techniques.
- Regularly manage pipeline activity and maintain data integrity, and proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders.
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships across management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally.
- Collaborate with others on initiatives and/ or hiring needs that may spike in other areas.
- Excellent relationship management skills internally and externally (i.e. vendors and Affirmative Action contacts.)
- Recommend ideas and strategies that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing new recruiting processes and fine tuning standard processes, ie Campus recruiting program.
- Articulate in writing a sourcing plan with deliverables, timelines and a formal tracking process.
- Manage Affirmative Action Program to stay compliant at all times. Regularly meet and attend diversity job fairs, online job fairs and bi-weekly/quarterly contact with Veterans Affairs/Worksource. Manage AAP applicant tracking data.
- Host and attend meet ups, networking events, and local recruiting groups to keep up on hiring trends and local market analysis.
- 1+ years of full cycle recruiting experience in engineering.
- ATS experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidates.
- Experience independently partnering with leadership on hiring initiatives.
- Ability to effectively influence and drive toward results in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to be detail-oriented, and organizational skills.
- Experience in compensation and general HR requirements as related to hiring.
- Ability to work effectively in a highly team-based environment.
- Experience working with multiple vendors for hiring needs.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.