6950 SW Hampton Street Suite 210 Portland, OR 97223 | Direct Hire
Protingent Staffing, a fun, established, fast growing Technical Services firm seeks a motivated Recruiter to work out of our SW Portland, Oregon office. In this role you will locate, recruit, hire and assign engineering professionals to fill customer contract and permanent requirements for our clients. The Recruiter will be expected to aggressively and effectively use Protingent Staffing methodologies to add value to our clients in the marketplace.
We value work/life balance, curiosity, and teamwork. We have fun, work hard, and earn a great living as a result.
• Source, conduct searches, contact, interview, qualify skills sets against client requirements, prepare resumes, and conduct reference checks on candidates who meet client profile.
• Market qualified candidates, either newly identified candidates in the marketplace or active company employees approaching the completion of an assignment.
• Work closely with Account Managers to retain talented employees/candidates.
• Build relationships for referrals
• Enter and maintain key candidate background and contact information into database
• Promote and maintain a positive image of Protingent Staffing.
• Sells Protingent Staffing services to qualified, prospective candidates
• Keeps two-way communication flowing with internal staff and external customers.
• Deliver clear and effective verbal and written messages.
• Understand business market trends and develops an overall knowledge of Protingent Staffing’ s industry focus and the impact of emerging technologies.
• Bachelors Degree or equivalent.
• Candidate should be a tenacious self-starter.
• Proven track record of establishing strong professional relationships
• Experience as a Technical Recruiter is a strong plus (will consider a Bachelors Degree without prior experience)
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.