Technical Project Manager
3420 Central Expressway Santa Clara, CA 95051
Position Title: Technical Project Manager
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity for a Technical Project Manager with our client located in Santa Clara, CA
- Responsible to provide project management oversight for internal, cross-functional, and compliance related projects in the infrastructure, cybersecurity, and privacy organizations.
- Technical Project Manager will work with other project managers and technical/business stakeholders to successfully deliver projects with minimum impact to resources and with operational effectiveness.
- Responsibilities will include project scoping, resource allocation, meeting facilitation, drive team collaboration and routine reporting.
- Create as appropriate project charters, scoping documents, communication plans, status reports, work breakdown structures, and other relevant documentation
- Manage and drive consensus, alignment, and agreement between multiple interdependent teams to meet customer needs in a timely manner.
- Develop resource analysis across the portfolio of projects, report upon resource constraints, and propose solutions
- Facilitate team collaboration and team effectiveness towards meeting same goals and timelines
- Medical device experience preferred.
- Preferred experience working in Technical Operations teams, Development Operations teams, Privacy and Cybersecurity teams.
- Team player, able to interface with technical SME’ s and business stakeholders across multiple disciplines to reach best possible outcomes
- B.S in engineering or a technical major and experience in leadership roles in product development, product management or a technology environment
- 7+ years in a Project Management capacity leading to complex business projects or driving process improvement initiatives
- Demonstrate clear understanding and proven application of project management principles
- Certifications preferred: PMI/PMP, Agile (CSPM, CSPO), or related
- Strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful; able to deal with conflict, ambiguity, and pressure
- Ability to understand customer input; identify root causes and unintended effects of changes; see issues, problems, or solutions that are not obvious to others; manage processes that are simple, effective and easy to execute and replicate
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills. Ability to collaborate effectively with a multidisciplinary team
- Demonstrate ability to establish and meet goals, support and facilitate the work of others, and manage multiple projects/requests simultaneously with minimal direction.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a proven ability to present information in a clear and concise manner to various technical, business stakeholder, and leadership audiences
- Proven ability to independently operate and lead through ambiguity in a fast-paced environment
- Strong decision-making ability, and problem-solving capabilities
- Flexible, agile and adaptable to change
- Ability to quickly learn new tools, drive process improvement and change management.
- Strong relationship building and communication skills and the ability to work varying levels of management. Ability to influence peers, managers and directors.
- Good team player with the ability to quickly develop and foster cross-functional relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to understand, resolve and communicate technical and business issues.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Organized and detail-oriented, with a high level of integrity and reliability
- Experience with Agile methodologies and DevOps model.
- Record of successfully leading and delivering IT Infra Structure projects from conception through development, test, deployment, and support.
- Knowledge of cyber security and industrial security standards.
- Knowledge of medical devices and privacy is a plus.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.