Technical Project Manager
9845 Willows Road NE, Willows Commerce II Building A Redmond, WA 98052
Position Title: Technical Project Manager
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Redmond, Washington.
- The Engineering Project Coordinator will run, administer and organize all engineering project activities, aiming at the flawless execution of the project.
- Coordination of activities, resources, equipment and information to ensure that the engineering teams' needs are met as the project evolves.
- Work item tracking through JIRA or VSTS (Preferred not required) Proficiency with project management tools to manage tasks, monitor and track project progress, and identify any issues that arise.
- Act as the point of contact for project resources and communicate with team members as needed.
- Manage onboarding of new team members, providing access and coordination of the use of engineering resources and project tools.
- Proactively assess the needs of the project and communicate with management and stakeholders.
- Ability to work with cross functional teams. Development of communication materials as needed.
- Create and maintain project documentation, plans and reports.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.