Technical Project Manager IV
7700 Gateway Blvd Newark, CA 94560
Position Title: Technical Project Manager IV
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Newark, California.
- Maintain a project dashboard to communicate status of your projects in Workfront.
- Manage AEM implementation, migration and maintenance projects.
- Create project plans in and schedules in Workfront by consulting with development and content authoring teams
- Assess risks and resource requirements and take timely mitigation action
- Coordinate with internal teams and external agencies to address their questions and concerns expeditiously and verify that they are on schedule and on budget
- Ensure that project schedules are met, monitoring and tracking the progress and performance against plan
- Interface with leadership to help resolve operational issues on all projects
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in technical development/management
- Experience in AEM implementation and maintenance projects
- Experience in migration projects including migration from legacy CMS to AEM and between AEM versions
- Experience driving technical and design specification and documentation
- Understand AEM architecture, administration and authoring
- Experience in running scrum processes – maintaining backlog, sprint planning, sprint demos, and improve sprint velocity
- Ability to develop comprehensive project timelines
- Strong change management and scheduling skills
- Understand dev-ops processes, using Git, Maven, Jenkins, for faster deployments, code quality and parallel releases
- Handle paperwork – SOW creation/renewal, contract agreements with third parties
- Strong spoken, written, and presentation communication skills
- Beneficial, but not required, skills/experience include:
- Scrum master certification
- Experience using JIRA and Workfront
- Experience with Adobe Managed Services
- Experience with AEM Marketing cloud implementation projects including Adobe Target, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Campaign, Adobe Ad Cloud
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.