Technical Project Manager III
Huntsville, AL *
Position Title: Technical Project Manager III
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for a Technical Project Manager III in Huntsville, AL.
- B.S./B.A. degree in engineering or other technical field
- 5+ years of experience in design, development, integration, or testing – preferably with aerospace hardware or complex technical systems
- Possess high attention to detail and strong organizational/coordination skills
- Demonstrated ability building trusting and effective working relationships that improve team performance and deliver results
- Experience managing large assemblies and Bills of Material
- Working knowledge of configuration management principles and practices
- Demonstrated technical expertise with liquid rocket engines and test facilities
- Experience integrating complex subsystems into a spacecraft, launch vehicle, or test facility
- Experience implementing, customizing or improving configuration management systems in a development engineering environment
- Experience leading a small technical team
- Experience with P6 or other GANTT-style project management tools
- Experience in Design for Manufacturing and Assembly (DFMA)
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.