Technical Project Manager 4
15101 NE 40th St Redmond, WA 98052
Position Title: Technical PM 4
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity for a Technical PM 4 with our client located in Redmond, WA.
- Using PMO best practices and standards, partner with the product/program managers to facilitate a project management process to fit their needs, and oversee and execute on that process/plan.
- Create, maintain and control the project schedule and dashboard, facilitate meetings, and proactively identify risks to the project.
- Shepherd the Project Team through the Release process, being mindful of all requirements.
- Facilitate program communications, identify and implement continuous improvement practices, and provide regular status reports as required.
- We are looking for a Mechanical Engineer Program Manager with a strong Product Development/Design background in Consumer Electronics for the next generation of Hardware.
- A strong combination of technical breadth and depth will allow you to work cross-functionally with different disciplines (Industrial Design, Ergonomics, Electrical, Thermal, Manufacturing, Software and Firmware).
- You will be part of a multidisciplinary group that will design hardware systems and develop manufacturing processes to bring innovative products to market.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.