Technical Project Manager (Salesforce)
6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd. Pleasanton, CA 94588
Position Title: Technical Project Manager (Salesforce)
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in Pleasanton, CA.
The Technical Project Manager position within Business Technology Go-To-Market Platform Team is responsible for the management of technical projects on Salesforce Platform and its ecosystem. The role requires someone with strong communication and organization skills with specific emphasis on Salesforce projects, automation, and development lifecycle. This individual can work in a fast-paced fun environment, who is detailed oriented, and a problem solver. You should enjoy a team setting where your success depends heavily on the success of project teams and the organization.
- Manage a portfolio of projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Develop project plans, resource plans, with accuracy and in collaboration with technical resources.
- Facilitate, capture and provide metrics on the project benefits for dissemination across the leadership.
- Facilitate project requirements, manage issues and risks to deliver desired business outcomes. Ensure the project deliverable meets the highest standard in terms of quality.
- Work pro-actively with the stakeholders to identify/resolve all issues that could impact project scope and/or time frames. Creatively develop plan to mitigate any issues that affect the project deliverable.
- Facilitate successful project testing cycles .
- Assist in the transition of the customer from project team to production support.
- Manage change management communications, project status, and project design/delivery presentations.
- Build strong partnerships by maintaining a professional and extremely positive attitude with every interaction.
- Metrics driven management of projects and service delivery
- Tracking and monitoring work
- Define, capture and measure performance metrics
- Lead Project meetings/scrum calls and set expectations for project team
- Facilitate to ensure there is no disruption to the service delivery
- Participate in design & build activities to ensure smooth delivery
- Fosters innovation and best practices
- Drive the Salesforce instance migrations.
- Drive QA automation and best practices.
- Total 10+ years’ experience with 5+ years in project management on Salesforce Platform.
- Technical expertise on Salesforce capabilities.
- Experience in Agile teams
- Detailed oriented, self-driven, with strong problem solving skills is required
- Excellent written and verbal communications with the ability to perform presentations at all levels is required
- Experience with vetting business and technical requirements with flexibility to compromise and strong creativity is required
- Ability to work in a fast paced, evolving, and agile work environment is required
- Proven leadership skills
- Analytical and strong organizational skills, with excellent verbal and written ability
- Proficiency with related software tools including but not limited to ProjectManager.com, JIRA, MS Excel, etc.
- Knowledge of Salesforce Apex, Visualforce, Configuration, Best Practices, Test Automation, Lightning
- Experienced in handling Salesforce deployments
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.