Technical Program Manager
3100 Airport Way South Bldg 25-400 Seattle, WA 98102
Position Title: Technical Program Manager
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for a Technical PM at our client in Seattle, WA.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or Engineering
- 3-8 years of Program managing projects with Firmware, Software and User design teams and elements.
- Experience working with teams through the product development life cycle, including processes like Agile, Waterfall systems, etc.
- Ability to deliver high quality software against aggressive schedules
- Familiarity with bug tracking software and triaging processes (Jira or similar)
- Familiarity with Project Management software for creating schedules and managing backlogs and sprints (MS Project)
- Experience with full lifecycle app development including design, develop, test, deploy/release to app store.
- High level understanding of business flow, feature usage/priority, and product strategy
- Knowledge of Bluetooth & Bluetooth Low Energy is ideal
- Knowledge of audio processing and algorithms is also beneficial
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
I have an ability to connect with engineers easily, with an engineering background myself, I can relate and communicate using the same language. I have been working in Technical staffing at Protingent since 2011. I have two dogs, Kaleb & Kayce and two cats, Mika and Shiloh. I am originally from upstate New York, but love living in the Pacific Northwest! I have a passion for cars, old and new.