Technical Program Manager
6244 185th Ave. NE suite 100 Redmond, WA 98052
Position Title: Technical Program Manager
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Redmond Washington for an experienced Technical Program Manager.
- Develop and maintain program plans and schedules.
- Interact with project team members and functional managers to define scope of work, develop and update detailed schedules, cost estimates, and identification of variances to original plan.
- Work across multiple technical disciplines and organizational boundaries to drive execution of program plans
- Meet with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues, decisions and status.
- Produce accurate and timely status reporting of programs throughout their life cycle.
- Communicate objectives, key results and insights with management via presentations and ongoing analysis reporting.
- Identify and communicate critical program risks, schedule conflicts, or resource constraints and involve appropriate levels of management to mitigate.
- Maintain compliance, checklist, and documentation of milestones and sign-off criteria required for milestones and gate reviews.
- Experience establishing project plans covering implementation, production & sustaining for integrated opto-mechanical module, hardware and software programs.
- Demonstrated ability to manage large projects/programs
- Fluency with Project Management tools.
- Ability to clearly map and analyze critical path, project constraints, needed decisions and present at proper level of abstraction.
- Management of external technical partners, vendors, and customers.
- Budget and resource management with appropriate planning tools.
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills with the ability to work successfully across all engineering disciplines.
- Experience in planning, managing and launching projects with CM + ODM partners
- Self-starter, resourceful, and able to deliver results with minimal direction.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
I have an ability to connect with engineers easily, with an engineering background myself, I can relate and communicate using the same language. I have been working in Technical staffing at Protingent since 2011. I have two dogs, Kaleb & Kayce and two cats, Mika and Shiloh. I am originally from upstate New York, but love living in the Pacific Northwest! I have a passion for cars, old and new.