Technical Program Manager
3006 Northup Way Suite 302 Bellevue, WA 98052
Position Title: Technical Program Manager
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting Direct Hire opportunity with our client in Bellevue, Washington for an experienced TPM.
- Lead a product group to build and deliver AI solutions for businesses on schedule and with high quality.
- Reports to CTO to define and execute on product road map.
- A solid understanding of technology, business, and a passion for data and metrics.
- Track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects.
- Able to withstand pressure in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication with multiple levels of leadership involving both engineering and business groups.
- Excellent organizational, analytical and influencing skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships.
- Previous work experience as a software developer utilizing agile methodologies. Likes to improve engineering processes to improve efficiency and collaboration.
- Masters degree in computer science, computer engineering, automation, or related field in a top university.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.