Technical Program Manager
12920 SE 38th Street Bellevue, WA 98006
Position Title: Technical Program Manager
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Bellevue, Washington.
- Ownership of a critical program
- Management of internal and external stakeholders (IT/Eng/External Vendors)
- Drive prioritization & collaboration
- Liaison/Spokesperson of product development group
- Planning and presenting product road maps to executive levels
- Push a project and drive results
- 7+ years as a Technical Program Manager
- Bachelor' s degree or Master' s degree required
- PMP Ideal
- Scrum or Agile Certification Ideal
- Experience in enterprise architecture
- Expert level Microsoft Office
- Experience with Jira and Confluence a strong plus
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.