SVC2 Mountain View, CA 94043
Position Title: Technical PM 2
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Mountain View, California.
- 2-4 years of HW project management experience, Bachelor' s degree required, PMI Certification desired.
- Technical PM experience in HW is required.
- Strong experience in Technical documentation is required.
- Must possess strong cross team/group/org collaboration skills; ability to foresee and analyze project risks, develop risk management plan and mitigate subsequent issues.
- The ideal candidate will have high-powered analytical skills and the ability to understand concepts and situations that pass by many others.
- Background in a HW Lab environment using Oscilloscopes, Analyzers and other EE Lab Equipment is a MUST HAVE
- Specialized knowledge as defined by project required.
- Must have excellent communication skills, experience working with external vendors, strong project management skills, and demonstrated success in adult learning and training principles/skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office required.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.