Technical PM 4
Building 88 Redmond, WA 98052
Position Title: Technical PM 4
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Redmond, Washington.
- 8+ years of project management experience, Master' s degree required, PMI Certification required.
- Knowledge/background in software industry products/services/applications, with in-depth knowledge of Microsoft' s products/services/applications preferred.
- Must possess strong cross team/group/org collaboration skills; ability to foresee and analyze project risks, develop risk management plan and mitigate subsequent issues.
- The ideal candidate will have high-powered analytical skills and the ability to understand concepts and situations that pass by many others.
- Specialized knowledge as defined by project required.
- Must have excellent communication skills, experience working with external vendors, strong project management skills, and demonstrated success in adult learning and training principles/skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office required.
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently while dealing with ambiguous data points and situations, with strong positive attitude
- Demonstrated ability to be detail-oriented, a self-starter and an excellent problem-solver
- Strong cross-group collaboration with focus on solving complex problems
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills are a must
- Organize and present program reviews/status to engineering, business, and senior management
- Previous software development experience required
- Ability to write excellent functional specifications.
- Experience with manufacture of high volume electronic products required preferred.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.