Technical PM 4
Building 88 Redmond, WA 98052
Position Title: Technical PM 4
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity for a Technical PM 4 with our client in Redmond, WA.
- Using PMO best practices and standards, partner with the product/program managers to facilitate a project management process to fit their needs, and oversee and execute on that process/plan.
- Create, maintain and control the project schedule and dashboard, facilitate meetings, and proactively identify risks to the project.
- Shepherd the Project Team through the Release process, being mindful of all requirements.
- Facilitate program communications, identify and implement continuous improvement practices, and provide regular status reports as required.
- Strong Technical Product Management Experience and ability to write functional specs.
- Experience in building both SW/HW features in consumer electronics preferably in Audio/Display/Graphics Domain.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work across multiple disciplines and functions (PM, Sw Devs, Test, Hardware Engineers, etc.)
- Ability to work well under pressure and to prioritize workloads
- Demonstrated track record of leading product teams to ship
- A BS in computer science or a related engineering field is preferred with relevant years of experience in a technical embedded system engineering space.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.