Technical PM 3
Building 88 Redmond, WA 98052
Position Title: Technical PM 3
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Redmond, Washington.
- Align with the device program team on overarching business goals and high-level requirements
- Define wireless functional and non-functional requirements to ensure enablement of key scenarios within the business constraints
- Coordinate with program and hardware teams to ensure bottom-up schedules merge with the program top-down schedules
- Align with the certifications team to ensure accurate requirements for launch window carrier and industry requirements
- Align with the Windows team on critical device program dependencies
- Partner with internal managers, leads, and key individuals to create, maintain and adapt program execution plans and schedules
- Align with the validation and certification teams to ensure concise schedule execution and proactively mitigate risks
- Ensure cross-functional and cross-organizational alignment throughout all phases of the program
- Drive strategic and tactical external partners to ensure efficient and successful engagements
- Adapt where necessary for specific programs, but maximize commonality for multiple program efficiencies
- Identify hidden costs and adapt execution strategies to eliminate from future programs
- Continuously manage, mitigate, and communicate risks, and proactively inform senior leadership as necessary
- Organize and present program status to the business, engineering, and senior leadership teams
- Coordinate transition to sustaining engineering team
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.