Technical PM 3
Building 88 Redmond, WA 98052
Position Title: Technical Project Manager 3
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Redmond, Washington.
- Using PMO best practices and standards, partner with the Microsoft product/program managers to facilitate a project management process to fit their needs, and oversee and execute on that process/plan.
- Create, maintain and control the project schedule and dashboard, facilitate meetings, and proactively identify risks to the project.
- Shepherd the Project Team through the Release process, being mindful of all requirements.
- Facilitate program communications, identify and implement continuous improvement practices, and provide regular status reports as required.
- Experience shipping consumer electronic devices is a plus.
- Help define a new process for how our team will engage with new Surface device teams, including roles and responsibilities (helping adopt the right amount of process)
- Gather and consolidate program requirements and dependencies, distilling them into key dates, deliverables, and aligned schedules.
- Ensure SW developers are focused on the right tasks, helping communicate and set expectations with partner teams.
- Create block-level architecture diagrams, highlighting SW architectures and key dependencies
- Help manage team scrum meetings, status updates
- Windows OS experience, Device Manufacturing, embedded software, experience writing and debugging software
- Expanding the role: Ideal candidate will be able to participate in architecture reviews, provide feedback, and help adapt our platforms to broader use.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan